Nov 23, 2011

Feeling Thankful

 I wanted to write this post, more for myself than anything because it's a nice reminder on those bad days, that there are such great things in our lives. I think the holidays are mainly about reflecting and realizing how important the things we have are...I see it as a time to come together and just love one another. I'm not going to make this list long because it doesn't need to be. In no particular order:

Thankful for: Love

 I feel so blessed every day to know that I found someone who truly loves me for who I am...He motivates me, and always pushes me to do what I truly love in life. This blog and my shop probably wouldn't have happened without him telling me that I could do it. He's truly an angel in my life and I am so lucky to have found someone so special.



Thankful for: My family
 Everyday no matter how stressed out I am, I have the comfort of knowing that my family will always be there for me. They will accept my faults and failures, and push me to do better every single day. My family love and supports my decisions even when they may not agree with them..I have really enjoyed having my nephews around too, they are my little buddies and they make any bad day go away in an instant. We may be crazy sometimes, and really loud but I wouldn't want it any other way.


Thankful for: Life
 Lastly, I am thankful for having my health. I am thankful for my friends, and the extended family I never see. I am thankful for the ability to express myself and for people to enjoy it through this blog...I am thankful for the ups and downs that made me stronger this year. I am thankful for everything and everyone who makes my life better on a daily basis...I am a lucky girl, and I feel so thankful this Thanksgiving to feel such love.

I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving with your family & friends. Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. beautiful. have a happy thanksgiving maria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right there with ya! Funny, I just spilled my guts about being thankful for my family :)

    Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete
  3. that third picture is soooo sweet! you two look so in love! :D

    -Adri
    www.maviecherie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for your visit and comment on my blog... it's not easy when you start, you speak mostly to yourself! I am following your blog now, because I think you have great style and I like the feel of your blog :) I chose to comment on your thanksgiving post because I am thankful all year round for being able to connect with people, one way or another. x Noémie

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts