Oct 13, 2011

Favorite Trend Collections: Pulp Vintage

These picks offer some of my favorite fall trends

If you guys don't know about Pulp Vintage, then you are surely missing out. A few months ago I did a shop spotlight on their cute vintage shop on Etsy. Over time I have gotten to know Suzie & Penny and they are both such sweet girls. I was thrilled when they told me that they wanted to sponsor LTV this month because I think their shop has some awesome stuff. These are some of my favorites, and I definitely think I need to own that seafoam top! What are your favorites from their shop?

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I love that navajo print top they have! As if I don't do enough browsing online now I know of this awesome shop. Thanks Mars! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow they have some awesome pieces in their shop. thanks for sharing ;)

    xxx theSIREN

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm still a sucker for anything floral print ;)
    xo dana
    thewonderforest.com

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts