Jul 27, 2011

The Perfect Summer Look- CopyCat Styles

Make it your own
Longsleeve shirt - Miu Miu short mini skirt

I really love this look because I think it can be easily recreated through items I am sure we ALL have in our closets. This is a really great summer look but can also be worn in the fall with some boots instead of sandals. I really love mixing patterns with bright colors, and layering bracelets and necklaces. I think this is the perfect look for a nice day trip or night out -it can easily be transformed into a night look with some pumps instead of flats. Although some of the copy cat items I picked are a bit pricey, you can find almost identical items for a fraction of the cost at shops like Urban Outfitters, Top Shop, Delias and American Apparel.




2 comments:

  1. you are just so darn cute! I love your little pink bow outfit below! I am following you now!

    love, polly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great rendition... i'm a huge fan of blair's blog, and you created her look perfectly!

    xx grace
    stripesandsequins.com

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts