Mar 14, 2011

In Bloom - Love Elycia






Hi new friends!
I'm elycia from love, elycia. In case you don't know me I am a crafty, vintage loving, cat lady who lives in a basement in Southern Ontario with my fiance and our 2 cats. I love thrifting and spring so I am super excited to be participating in In Bloom: Seven Days of Spring Style. I love getting new ideas for styling thrift finds and my favourite way to get inspired is to check out what other people are doing. My vlog will show you how I put together 4 different outfits using thrifted items mixed in with current pieces. Hopefully it will give you a few ideas on how to incorporate thrifted items into your wardrobe!

9 comments:

  1. i think elycia just might be one of the cutest bloggers i've ever seen! i love her videos and how she'a always smiling and giggling...she just looks like she'd be so fun to hang out with! oh, yeah, and i also really like her outfits, especially the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this video! Edited so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am new to reading elycia's blog, & this sealed it... she is adorable. loved all of the outfits & the video editing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's super cute! I'm totally in love with the last look :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's adorable! As is her Canadian accent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love! Especially that pink dress and belt - WANT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was the cutest video!! Elycia, you are so utterly adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhhh I love you more everyday, Elycia. I was laughing out loud during this. Your dancing is the best and you make everything cute, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete

share your thoughts